INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION DIRECTORATE (INTL COOP DTE)
Pakistan is signatory to following international Conventions and Declarations on Drugs Control:-
- Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs, 1961 (As amended by the 1972 Protocol amending the Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs, 1961).
- Convention on Psychotropic Substances, 1971.
- Convention against Illicit Traffic in Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances, 1988.
- Political Declaration and Plan of Action on International Cooperation towards an Integrated and Balance Strategy to Counter the World Drug Problem – 2009.
- SAARC Convention on Narcotic Drugs & Psychotropic Substances – 1990.
- The Protocol on drug matters with Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO) countries.